There are no open positions at this time.
Process deposits for customers. Cash checks. Process passbook savings transactions. Issue cashier's checks. Process night deposit bags. Complete CTR reports. Process loan payments. Process Christmas Club deposits. Process TT&L payments and other customer transactions as required. Travels to various branches and work as requested. We are currently in need of a Full-Time Teller for two of our Birmingham Offices.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Good interpersonal communication, organizational and computer skills, as well as ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to travel between offices.
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, and examines checks for proper endorsement.
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals, pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Issues cashier's checks.
- Balances cash drawer at the end of the business day.
- Ensure that the teller station is properly stocked with forms and supplies, etc.
- Cashes checks from a variety of accounts upon proper verification.
- Cross-sells financial institution services.
- Receives mortgage, consumer loan and other payments, and ensures payments match balances due.
- Places hold on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Counts, checks and packages coins and currency.
- Other duties as assigned.