Ready to Make the Switch to Union State?
Welcome to Union State Bank! We realize changing banks can seem difficult, and we are here to make that process as simple as possible. Switching has never been easier. Just follow our step by step guide.
- Open a Union State Bank checking account. We have several great accounts to choose from and you can learn more about these accounts by visiting our Personal Checking or Business Checking pages. You can complete the New Customer Information Form included in the kit and stop by any of our convenient locations.
- Stop using your previous checking account. Allow time for outstanding checks to clear, usually in about ten days.
- Move your direct deposits to your new Union State Bank account. Enclosed you will find a Direct Deposit Change Form to assist you in making the switch. Also in order to have your Social Security payment changed to Union State Bank, please call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 or go to http://www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm.
- Transfer any automatic payments and debits to Union State Bank. Notify anyone deducting automatic payments (insurance, gym dues, car payment, etc.) from your previous account of your new Union State Bank account. The enclosed Automatic Payment Change Form will help you make a smooth transition.
- Close your previous checking account. After all your checks and automatic payments have cleared, close your previous checking account. We have enclosed a Request to Close Form to help you notify your previous bank.
Union State Products & Services
Union State's wide range of services can make banking easier, and more convenient, than ever. See why Union State is the smart choice for help in meeting your financial goals.